Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Authors retain copyright to their writings. However, when an article has been submitted to the JNEC Thruel Rig Sar Toed for consideration, the Journal holds the first serial (periodical) publication rights. Additionally, society has the right to post an article on the Internet and make them available in any form.
The material must not appear anywhere else (including on an Internet website) until it has been published by the Journal (or rejected for publication). After publication in the Journal, authors may use the material as they wish but should make appropriate reference to the prior publication in the Journal; for example: “This paper (material) first appeared in the JNEC Thruel Rig Sar Toed, vol... no... pp..., under the title ”......’’, published by the Jigme Namgyel Engineering College, Royal University of Bhutan.
In case of the original material registered under the Creative Common- Noncommercial License authors should refer to the appropriate attribution and notify JNEC Thruel Rig Sar Toed regarding the same.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.